*insert segway babble here....blah blah blah, SEGWAY! Bam.*
This past week my little blog has seen an increase in traffic and followers. I am so honored that you want to read about my crazy life. I thought maybe I would confess some things to you all, so we can all get to know each other better. You know....get really personal....make it embarrassing... laugh, cry and sob together? Anyone? No??? Bueller? Buelller? Ahem,
1. I confess: Right before I step into the shower I suck in my stomach and squish all my little areas of fat. I flex my arm muscles and generally check everything out to make sure I don't have fat creeping up anywhere. That might be vain. Or crazy. Or just plain weird. I am thinking it is all three.
2. I confess: I know every Justin Beiber song my heart, and would for sure attend one of his concerts alongside all the 12 year old girls in a heartbeat. What can I say? I have Beiber Fever... a BeLIEBER if you will.
3. I confess: Sometimes at night my husband starts to faintly snore and I smack him, or shove him so he will quit. He never knows what has woken him up, and I always act oblivious, even though it was me. guess now he knows... sorry honey!
4. I confess: I have a really hard time with prayer. Sometimes my thoughts go so fast that I am jumping from one thing to another, or I annoy myself with ASKING for so many things for myself. Other times I fall asleep. I wish I could slow down and really learn what prayer should look like.
5. I confess: I am jealous of other bloggers who have a gazillion followers and seem to be witty and funny in every. single. post. And look amazing in all of their pictures. I mean come on, seriously?
6. I confess: Every time I get into an elevator I start imagining several escape scenarios in case a serial killer or ninja enters with me. You can never be to prepared you guys.
7. I confess: I still hold my breath and do the alphabet in my head when driving through tunnels. That is just sad, I know. But I can't help it. It is like I am brainwashed and HAVE to do it.
Are we still friends? Or do you hate me now?