From top left to right--
1. It was in the 70's here this weekend. Amazing? I think so!!
2. Tired husband at mellow mushroom
3. A custom mug from the Fetch & Co. Shop!
4. A new bracelet I put up in the shop this weekend...
5. We watched Santa Clause Is Coming To Town!
6. Sunday naps are taken pretty seriously around here!
7. Churchin' it up at Beach Church
8. I got my new Bondi Band in the mail! I can't wait to give one away during my health series!
9. "Genie" bracelet I added to the shop this weekend!
10. Our awesome nativity our friend got is in Bethlehem, Israel for our wedding gift. We LOVE it.
11. Bella getting her nap on.
12. Chik-fil-a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake! MMMM.
So that's what we were doing this weekend. I leave tomorrow for Michigan! I am going to ATTEMPT to drive the entire way, but we will see. Hopefully, if I leave early enough tomorrow morning (like 3am) I will be pulling into Michigan by the time the sun starts going down. Fingers crossed. Husband doesn't fly in until Christmas Eve, and I am going up early because I have an appointment with my rheumatologist to do another check-up and make sure everything is going well and the lupus is still "quiet" in my body. I have been feeling really great so I hope she gives me really good news about how I am doing. I also get to visit all of my sister-in-laws at some point, take maternity pictures of my gorgeous friend, have a sleepover with my niece and have Christmas with my family--- all before my husband even lands in the state! I guess I better go and get my life organized (ie: car packed, laundry done, kitchen cleaned (and stocked so husband doesn't starve while I am away), carpets vaccummed, clothes packed, christmas gifts packed, bella's travel bag packed, homework finished, posts scheduled.......AH!!!!!!!!)
Have you entered the SEVENTH day of Christmas giveaway?
Hope on over to Katie's to enter to win!!!
Over & Out,