HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2012: FOR THE GIRLS
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
1. Jane Austen Handbook by Modcloth | 2. Statement of Art Necklace by Modcloth | 3. Coach Poppy Rollerball | 4. Polka Dot Socks by Madewell
5. Tech Me With You Gloves by Modcloth | 6. Custom Stamp by Molly Jacques | 7. Printed Wallet Pouch | 8. Origins Soothing Souffle
9. Philosophy Home For The Holidays Gift Set | 10. Gold Skull Earbuds | 11. Inspiration Folder | 12. Mini Nail Art Kit | 13. Druzy Stackable Ring | 14. Personalized Pencils & Box
Today marks day one of the AON Holiday Gift Guide series! I'm pretty exited because this year I have enough of a handle on photoshop to make the gifts look cute instead of having to post picture after picture. Much more fun this way. Stay tuned for gifts for guys, foodies, pets, creatives and more! Please feel free to pin, email and share these gift guides with your friends and family! But let's get down to the goods today:
1. Jane Austen Handbook: I love this as a gift! For anyone who loves to read and wishes they lived in this time period, this is the perfect gift. Through this guide you will learn all about the daily activities of a lady in leisure as well as the complexities of a proper courtship. SO FUN!
2. Art Statement Necklace: well, this is just fun. I once tried to buy the beads and attempt this necklace myself but when I realized it would cost me over $200 to make it I gave up. I am saving the time and money and asking for this necklace this year!
3. Coach Poppy Rollerball: because it smells delicious and doesn't cost as much as a large bottle.
4. Polka Dot Socks: I ask for socks every single year. The cuter the prints, the better. Please tell me I am not the only weirdo who likes to match their socks to their outfits?
5. Tech Me With You Gloves: So you can stay warm and still work your iphone :) genius.
6. Custom stamp: I love this custom address stamp, and as soon as we get a home I am ordering one! also great for business's and logos!
7. Printed Wallet Pouch: loving this fun print! and you can never have too many oversized wallet/clutches.
8. Origins Soothing Souffle: I get this every year. It makes my skin so deliciously happy.
9. Philosophy Home For The Holidays Set: well, you cannot go wrong here. fun limited edition scents!
10. Gold Skull Earbuds: to bring out the rocker in all of us. Plus they are gold. SO adorable.
11. Inspiration Folder: for clippings, notes, ideas-- a catchall to makes you inspirations come to life!
12. mini nail art kit: so you can finally make your nails look like all of those nails on pinterest!
13. Druzy Stackable Ring: I don't think I need to tell you why this is on my list this year. AMAZING.
14. Personalized Pencils: because how stinkin' fun is this? I want mine to have a really silly quote that will make me laugh every time I use them!
But more importantly, tell me whats on YOUR gift list this year. What am I missing?! From the above list I am really loving that druzy ring, personalized pencils and skull ear buds. But, I am in the process of making my Christmas list so if you have any awesome finds, please comment and link below!